What's new

I guess I am a B&B fanatic

I've been thinking about different items I've read about on B&B and have started to have a realization about a few things.

I have to get a freezer in the bathroom to keep my Osage Rub cold, a microwave to heat my towels, an electric kettle to heat my water quickly and a mini crock pot to use as a scuttle to keep lather warm.

I might as well start shaving in the kitchen. :lol:

I wonder if I can take over a small space in the pantry for my shaving supplies.

I've been thinking about different items I've read about on B&B and have started to have a realization about a few things.

I have to get a freezer in the bathroom to keep my Osage Rub cold, a microwave to heat my towels, an electric kettle to heat my water quickly and a mini crock pot to use as a scuttle to keep lather warm.

I wonder if I can take over a small space in the pantry for my shaving supplies.

:lol:

You are among friends . . . . :thumbup1:

I don't keep any of my shaving kit in the bathroom. I have to make two trips just to get the things I need to shave in place. I love that part of the process as much as every other part.

I'm just glad I don't share a bathroom! Actually you'd be going extra-retro shaving in the kitchen as I gather that's what guys did before houses had bathrooms inside.

makes sense to me!!!! Plus, there is plenty of room in the pantry for a shave den!:thumbup1:

marty

Fortunately, I am up first making coffee. Gives me a chance to nuke water for my scuttle and a hot towel for my face. Tried to have a conversation with SWMBO about moving the microwave into the bathroom, but... well.... I'm up first and have plenty time to nuke anything I want and enjoy my shave.

All you need is one of those old school shave/wash basins, mount one of those retractable shave mirrors to a cabinet or wall ... I can totally see this working. :wink:

Top Bottom