What's new

WTB I Coloniali Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I've been out of it for a few years, and got rid of 95% of my software and hardware a while back. Unfortunately, I had some financial trouble at the time and had to make a few bux to help fix some things.

I've returned and noticed some of my favorites are discontinued, including I Coloniali. I used to have the terracotta bowl with a few spare pucks, but all that is gone now. I was hoping to buy some if anyone is looking to sell it. Let me know how much you'd like for it and we can make a deal.
I don't mind if it's not in its terracotta bowl/just a refill puck since I can just put it in a container or something.

It was probably my 2nd favorite scent ever (sometimes fighting for 1st with AdP Colonia), and I'm basically hoping to find a few pucks to last me some time in rotation until someone eventually dupes the scent. Some people suggested Flying Mango, but the scent isn't the same.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and bump this. It's been a week. I would really like to get my hands on this soap and cream again.

Another week, another bump. Still hoping someone sells me the soap or the cream if they no longer want it or don't mind selling it to a good home where it will get lots of use. 😀

Also looking for the following:

• B&M Nordost (White tub only please)
• Razorock ABCBA
• Razorock XXX (UFO tub only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom