What's new

I can't believe he drank the water

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Kinda looked like Tom Greene. After I made that observation, I expected the water drinking. Yuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm in agreement with Rudy Vey; the few amateur shave videos I've seen have been so boring I have stopped watching half way through. Weak plot, corny dialogue, lousy camera work.

Is there someone who does 'em right? :)
No one I’ve seen! Then again, I don’t make a habit out of watching them. 99% of YouTube is the same now:

“Hey everyone it’s YouTube Star ABC here with another video, I’d like to give a shout out to YouTube Star XYZ for inspiring me to do this video. Head on over to their channel to check them out!! In this video we are going to talk about shaving and I’m going to show you how to do it right with a double edge razor, soap, and brush. But first I want you to like and subscribe to my channel. I’ve been doing this for 5 years now and the feedback has been awesome so thank you very much. OK, let’s get in to it this. Actually, speaking of feedback go ahead and leave a comment below. If you like this video or don’t like it like me know! OK here we go. A video about shaving with a double edge razor. Speaking of double edge razor I’d like to give a shout out to Company LMN for providing this awesome razor i’m About to shave with. It’s made with unicorn hair and elf tears. It’s probably the best thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Alright so here we go. Shaving with a double edge razor. First let me tell you about myself. I’ve been doing this for 5 years, did I already say that? Haha! Yeah, so like 5 years now. I’ve used 876 different brands of soap. All of them have been awesome! In fact, you can view all 876 soap reviews right here on my channel! That’s right, subscribe and like my channel to see all my soap reviews!. Alright so, as I was saying, I’m an expert at using the double edge razor and shave soap. Oh that reminds me! You know who else is an expert? YouTube Start XYZ! Don’t forget to like and subscribe to their channel because they have been such a big inspiration to me!. Alright so here we go again. Double edge shaving video #956. You can see me in my bathroom here. It’s not very big but it has great lighting. Speaking of lighting what you need is super bright light. I prefer the light from LED bulbs! Yeah!! LED are amazing!. So anyway, we are about to get started now with shaving with a double edge razor and soap”

And this goes on for about 20 minutes. Until finally you get 2 minutes of actual instruction.

Kinda looked like Tom Greene. After I made that observation, I expected the water drinking. Yuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
+1 I was waiting for him to drink straight from the cow like on Saturday Night Live.

+1 I was waiting for him to drink straight from the cow like on Saturday Night Live.

But not being from the country, he picks the one with one teat. Looks easier to operate :)

As soon as I see that such a video is 13 minutes long, I scrap it.
A lot of amateur vids are the most boring, long drawn out episodes that could be done in a fifth of the time, and still be boring.

Imagine how much more enjoyable if 15-30 minutes were used to edit a recording. Just cutting 10 sec from this clip would alleviate a lot of nausea!

I'll give this to the guy, he sure knows how to make one humongous brush. You can see it at the 5:30 mark.

Last edited:
Never heard of drinking the water after a first brush soak. Bing video
The received 2 Vie-Lobg horse hair brushes tday. Never had a smell with either two previous badgers or my boar. This stuff? Drink it? It would have cone right back up. The smell isn’t enough to keep me from shaving with one tomorrow morning, but I wouldn’t think of drinking the soak water. That is just stupid.

Yeah that was me! I know it was gross -- that was the point. It's the last thing you expect to see when you watch a shaving review video, no? I strictly do shave reviews that are jokes because I think most "WetTubers" take themselves far too seriously. Here's another I did:

As for the "scientific" claims, those were obviously a joke and I'm kind of surprised anyone took it seriously. Plus I threw it all up anyway, so it's not like I could even test the claims. Better make some more badger water...

Yeah that was me! I know it was gross -- that was the point. It's the last thing you expect to see when you watch a shaving review video, no? I strictly do shave reviews that are jokes because I think most "WetTubers" take themselves far too seriously. Here's another I did:

As for the "scientific" claims, those were obviously a joke and I'm kind of surprised anyone took it seriously. Plus I threw it all up anyway, so it's not like I could even test the claims. Better make some more badger water...
Well, it's nice to know you don't take shaving, or life, too seriously. You're a good sport. Now, how can I get you to make one of those giant brushes for me?

I believe that some people are willing to go to great lengths to pull our collective legs. Call it self-aware parody, sort of like horror movies that wink at horror movie tropes, except in a shave video. I don't believe that he believes that drinking brushwater offers any health benefits. He's just messing with people's heads.

Top Bottom