What's new

HUGE Ferragosto 24 Hour Sale At Italian Barber

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 21
What did you get? I got the Dead Sea and Santa Maria Fiore soaps, and a few brushes.
The aftershaves I wanted were X, Irish Countryside, and Black Label. I had thought about the Dead Sea splash, but Cannabis being listed in the scent profile scared me away. I wanted to get the Santa Maria Fliore soap, but they warned that if you lived in the southern US not to order it during summer. Maybe I can grab them during Black Friday. Instead, I grabbed Son of Zeus and Acqua soaps in the new base.

There were a couple of other things, but that was beyond my current budget.

The Black Label scent is from original Paco Rabanne Pour Homme if you need a cologne to complete the set.
The aftershaves I wanted were X, Irish Countryside, and Black Label. I had thought about the Dead Sea splash, but Cannabis being listed in the scent profile scared me away. I wanted to get the Santa Maria Fliore soap, but they warned that if you lived in the southern US not to order it during summer. Maybe I can grab them during Black Friday. Instead, I grabbed Son of Zeus and Acqua soaps in the new base.

There were a couple of other things, but that was beyond my current budget.
The Black Label scent is from Paco Rabanne Pour Homme if you need a cologne to complete the set.

...I had thought about the Dead Sea splash, but Cannabis being listed in the scent profile scared me away...

Don't worry, the main scent is a lemony citrus and rosemary combination. There are other herbal notes, too, but there is not a distinct cannabis note. It is unique, though negative reviews claim it has a floor cleaner vibe, I doubt that! It is a good warm weather splash.

The Black Label scent is from original Paco Rabanne Pour Homme if you need a cologne to complete the set.

The Black Label scent is from Paco Rabanne Pour Homme if you need a cologne to complete the set.
That's good to know. I've had the soap for quite a while and really enjoy it.

Hi @borwish, one thing I wanted to add on the Dead Sea splash is the scent is pretty strong, maybe an 8 on the 1-10 scale, and lasts a couple of hours. I usually dilute this splash with an unscented splash about 50:50 to get something around strength 4 on the 1-10 scale, which is my preference.

Top Bottom