What's new

HUGE After Christmas Sale at Penhaligon's

I tried, and couldn't buy anything (I think it's UK only)

It works for the US, however the sale is only for selected items only while supplies last. Click on the huge 50% ORF banner and it will take to you the items page.

And you have to make sure you're on the US side of the site. In the top right where it shows your basket, make sure you have "US & Canada" clicked.

Yes, worked for me here in the US as well. As said, make sure to click the US version, then click each of the banners "under $30, $30-50, over $50" beside the '50% off' banner. The eligible items are then listed underneath. I bought several items and shipping remained $12 no matter what I added, not sure if it changes at some point but I bought 6 items at ~$150 and only $12 shipped. Picked up some Lp 9 EDT and Opus shave cream. Also the deal on the 100ml of Lily and Spice EDT is great, I bought one for a friend, figure at that price it's worth a gamble. This is a great deal thanks for posting it!

Being a newbie when it comes to this brand, what would your recommendation be for a frag? I know YMMV, and buying a scent without actually having a chance to smell it first is a gamble, but I'd hate to miss out on a good deal. I currently do not use colognes just AS. I do not care for floral scents. Sorry if this is hijacking the thread.

Being a newbie when it comes to this brand, what would your recommendation be for a frag? I know YMMV, and buying a scent without actually having a chance to smell it first is a gamble, but I'd hate to miss out on a good deal. I currently do not use colognes just AS. I do not care for floral scents. Sorry if this is hijacking the thread.

What kind of AS do you like? Each fragrance has a description to help you choose. Penhaligon's has a sampler but it probably won't arrive until after the sale ends. You could always go to a local store and smell some in person before you purchase. The website has a store locator function.

What kind of AS do you like? Each fragrance has a description to help you choose. Penhaligon's has a sampler but it probably won't arrive until after the sale ends. You could always go to a local store and smell some in person before you purchase. The website has a store locator function.

My favorite AS right now is Ogallala Bay Rum/Sandelwood...didn't even think about going to the local retailer to try some samples..duh...Thanks for the advice.

I got this email too. I immediately went and grabbed a bottle of Hammam Bouquet and Douro. My wife grabbed the 100ml bottle of Lily & Spice.

Thanks for the heads up, Brad! Bought Opus 1870 shaving cream and AS balm at the Penhaligon site, and won an ebay auction for a new 100 ml EDT at an unbelievably low price. (Feedback shows the seller has sold a couple of dozen Penhaligon's EDTs over the past month, and the buyers say it's all genuine.) Grand total for a complete Opus 1870 setup = $99! Full retail would have been $215, so I saved 54 percent! Again, thanks for the lead on the sale, Brad.

Thanks for the heads up, Brad! Bought Opus 1870 shaving cream and AS balm at the Penhaligon site, and won an ebay auction for a new 100 ml EDT at an unbelievably low price. (Feedback shows the seller has sold a couple of dozen Penhaligon's EDTs over the past month, and the buyers say it's all genuine.) Grand total for a complete Opus 1870 setup = $99! Full retail would have been $215, so I saved 54 percent! Again, thanks for the lead on the sale, Brad.

Was the ebay seller "Brasschuck?" If so, I can vouch for him personally one more than one purchase. He's a great seller and just a good guy in general. He made a special trip to try and get Sartorial for me. He was unsuccessful, but he still tried.

My favorite AS right now is Ogallala Bay Rum/Sandelwood...didn't even think about going to the local retailer to try some samples..duh...Thanks for the advice.

I suggest not buying anything. It's cheaper to get samples, and buy what you like at full price. Pens is so much different that Bay Rum. Even at 50% off (and about $15.00 shipping) it's not cheap, and even more expensive if you don't like it.

Was the ebay seller "Brasschuck?" If so, I can vouch for him personally one more than one purchase. He's a great seller and just a good guy in general.
No, it was someone else, but I'm very confident because of the unanimously good feedback on her (dawnlady3) previous Penhaligon's sales. Still, thanks for the recommendation on Brasschuck, because I've come across his items and might use him in the future.

Top Bottom