What's new

How would you respond to this comment?

I world just move on. I'd probably smile a little, meekly.

Your problem, Captain, is that she was right, even if you caused no harm. If you are going to play with the rules for your convenience, you better be prepared to take comments gracefully.
This.
We're seeing a lot of people in the news lately getting angry because they got caught breaking the rules; rules they expect everyone else to adhere to. And at whom do they direct their anger? Whoever caught them.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This.
We're seeing a lot of people in the news lately getting angry because they got caught breaking the rules; rules they expect everyone else to adhere to. And at whom do they direct their anger? Whoever caught them.
Well, yes....but.... This wasn't armed robbery. Double parking?

I have a feeling that the good Captain is a better man than me, which is a fact that I am sure everyone on here finds hard to believe, but trust me, I know me well.

I've got a feeling that 92% of the gents on here regularly take their souls out and look at them and make changes as needed.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, yes....but.... This wasn't armed robbery. Double parking?

I have a feeling that the good Captain is a better man than me, which is a fact that I am sure everyone on here finds hard to believe, but trust me, I know me well.

I've got a feeling that 92% of the gents on here regularly take their souls out and look at them and make changes as needed.
Yep. We have all done things we probably never really thought about until we were called on it. I believe most here would reflect and see their error.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yep. We have all done things we probably never really thought about until we were called on it. I believe most here would reflect and see their error.
One of the most important nights of my life was spent in the drunk tank. I knew right then that I was no better than any other drunk in there, but that I WAS better than my circumstances. I learned more that night than the judge taught me by fining me. I might have killed some innocent soul. I learned a cheap but priceless lesson.

Top Bottom