What's new

Hot off the presses

Eucalyptus is our newest release. A few weeks ago it was released in our aftershave. Just today we are releasing it in our shaving soap and shave cream. These pictures are of the first few being labeled this afternoon, one at a time by hand. The listings are now active on our site and ready for orders. Just click here for more info on our interpretation of this classic men's scent.

IMG_7152.jpeg

IMG_7155.jpeg

IMG_7156.jpeg

IMG_7158.jpeg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Eucalyptus is our newest release. A few weeks ago it was released in our aftershave. Just today we are releasing it in our shaving soap and shave cream. These pictures are of the first few being labeled this afternoon, one at a time by hand. The listings are now active on our site and ready for orders. Just click here for more info on our interpretation of this classic men's scent.

View attachment 1468719

View attachment 1468720

View attachment 1468721

View attachment 1468723

Hello Scott! :)

I knew this was coming, and wow you sure don't disappoint do you? More like, hot off the filler machines hehe. I assumed that you had a machine that slapped the labels on, considering how straight that label is, she's got an excellent eye!

And look at all those copper bowls! Copper upon copper, upon copper, upon copper, fill them with your favorite Captains Choice Soapy lather! 😁

And we must not forget the honorable mentiones in these photo's. Colorful pink nails, pretty bracelets, and a complimentary ring to seal the deal.

Very awesome Scott, I hope you get many sales of that scent!

Top Bottom