What's new

Henckels 7 day set

Nice set, would look even better with a very ornate scale or something with a nice regal gold inlay. Its a shame you lost out.

Yeah I had a bid of 170 on that one I knew it was not going to be enough but I sure was hoping it would be .

Nick

I had big plans for that set too.
7 day set each with a different exotic hardwood, in a new box with inlay of all the woods featured within. :p oh well. I might just carry out my plan of doing it with new blades (maybe henckels or Dovo SS). I wonder if I could send them out to have the days of the week stamped on them (I'm well equipped, but to do this properly takes tools and skills I don't have... yet)

In my mind it looks something like this:

One piece, TI-style Scales with brass hardware and liners.

Monday: Black and white ebony
Tuesday: Wenge
Wednesday: Cocobolo
Thursday: Bocote
Friday: Lignum Vitae
Saturday: Amboyna Burl
Sunday: Purpleheart

Box: Mahogany Construction with velvet interior and inlaid top

Got anyone drooling yet?

7 day set each with a different exotic hardwood, in a new box with inlay of all the woods featured within. :p oh well. I might just carry out my plan of doing it with new blades (maybe henckels or Dovo SS). I wonder if I could send them out to have the days of the week stamped on them (I'm well equipped, but to do this properly takes tools and skills I don't have... yet)

Got anyone drooling yet?

Need new keyboard. :drool:

Got anyone drooling yet?

Drooling a over myself :o16::em2200::em2100:

I'll actually do it if anyone is interested.

$1200 for the set with dovo carbon steel 5/8 round point (w/ days of the week).
add $200 to make them Henckels Friodur 8/8, TI Evide sonnant or super gnome with no labels

All Brand new and shave ready, of course.

Hmmm..... you know - the Mappin & Webb ivory set on the bay would shave a heck of a lot better :wink:

I think I like the condition of the henckels better. There's some suspect corrosion on the M&W set you mentioned. I like razors that look good as well as shave good.

Top Bottom