What's new

Help picking my next DE

So far I have acquired a Merkur Classic, and an HD...and I kind of want to switch it up a bit...I've been eyeing the Merkur Progress. Merkur Futur, and the Merkur Slant, but I'm not really sure which one to pick...any suggestions?

So far I have acquired a Merkur Classic, and an HD...and I kind of want to switch it up a bit...I've been eyeing the Merkur Progress. Merkur Futur, and the Merkur Slant, but I'm not really sure which one to pick...any suggestions?

Are you leaning towards one in particular? I keep leaning towards the Slant, but I really want to go with the Mer modified Progress (Coined Mergress by some) The main difference for me is the cost. Not that I'm complaining about the cost of the Mergress, but it is more than the Slant. There is also rumors that Merkur is making a long handled Slant!!:em2200: :em2200:

IMO, and again this is just me, I don't really want the Futur. If I was going that far, I'd be going to the Vision, but again the cost is more than all the rest.

YMMV and all that. :wink:

The Slant would be my suggestion, it is a great, little tool. I, too, have heard that a long-handled slant, aka the Slant Hammer, is in the works for spring '08. Fingers are crossed!

Daniel

Top Bottom