What's new

Help me choose my next one.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I almost hate to jump in after Joel has spoken:001_cool:. My experience with the M&F Blond is that it is quite dense, though not quite on a par with a Simpson Chubby, but the tips are a hair softer. Never have a problem whipping up a lather with any of my triple milled soaps, and a few twirls on a tub of cream and you have all the product you need.

I also find that my Chubby2 Super (2 band, doesn't seem to be available any more) is a touch softer than my Duke3 in best, not by much,but it's there; both are over 3 years old, so things may have changed

I almost hate to jump in after Joel has spoken:001_cool:. My experience with the M&F Blond is that it is quite dense, though not quite on a par with a Simpson Chubby, but the tips are a hair softer. Never have a problem whipping up a lather with any of my triple milled soaps, and a few twirls on a tub of cream and you have all the product you need.

I also find that my Chubby2 Super (2 band, doesn't seem to be available any more) is a touch softer than my Duke3 in best, not by much,but it's there; both are over 3 years old, so things may have changed

2 band chubby 2's are available and are currently in stock on the Simpsons site.

2 band chubby 2's are available and are currently in stock on the Simpsons site.
i already checked and they were out. they must sell quick. is there really that big of difference between simpsons super and two band?

Last edited:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.

i already checked and they were out. they must sell quick. is there really that big of difference between simpsons super and two band?

I see the 2 band silvertip (out of stock), but not the 2 band super, which is what I have. Might not have looked deeply enough on the Simpson site

oh you mean the limited edition right? yea i did see that one didnt even read that you had mentioned super instead of silvertip, my bad. man i just spend over two hundred on a classic 1 and a thater, should have got that one instead.

Top Bottom