What's new

"Green" Living Ain't Nothing New

That horse is still very much alive and kicking. There's way too much money left to be made, laws and regulations to pass and taxes to be levied to let that old beast go quietly to it's death.

I'm not arguing that what they said was the truth, I'm arguing that there's no such thing as "unintentionally lying" :D Either you're lying, or you're not. If you believe something to be true, you aren't lying, though you might be wrong.

Agreed. But if you believe something, and you state that you know it to be fact (when you don't), then you are lying.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.’’ —John Adams

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The woman apologized and explained, "We didn't have this green thing back in my earlier days."

The clerk responded, "That's our problem today.

It's not the Old Lady's fault that everything was in black and white in the Olden Days. That clerk needs to cut her some slack.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.’’ —John Adams
I don't know about that. Many things are considered fact, only to be disproved at a later date. Does this mean they were never facts?

Top Bottom