What's new

Gotta say im impressed with the Injector

had my second shave with a hydro injector today and im totally impressed. its a little smoother than any DE ive tried so far (which hasnt been all of them). No irritation just smooth shaves. the only thing that bugs me is the oil on the blade (chinese schick) seems to want to put some drag in the pass. maybe slow is the way to go.

it sucks that it took me 2.7yrs to get one now that i no longer see any injector blades at the usual places.

like i always say..."a day late and dollar short"..thats my families motto

honk if you like injectors :a50:

My Schick Injector E is ranked as one of the best razors in my rotation of single edges, double edges and injectors.

I love my Injectors. I learned to shave with a Schick. My Father shaved with a J-1 and I have his now. I also have a J-3 Golden 500 and a type L, which is what I learned to shave with. Nothing compares to a Schick with a good sharp blade.

Love the I2 Hydro-Magic - own way too many. Type F is my next favorite, G and E next. Oh...adjustable too. Forgot...Type L and M...

I know how you feel about being a dollar short, I just won two auctions for hydro magic schick injectors only to hear of a shortage of blades and to see gillette begin to try to kill the de which I just started using. At least my straight doesn't need refills

I know how you feel about being a dollar short, I just won two auctions for hydro magic schick injectors only to hear of a shortage of blades and to see gillette begin to try to kill the de which I just started using. At least my straight doesn't need refills

No shortage of blades. Still several online suppliers for the actual Schick blades, and you can buy the blades in bulk from EMS/ Ted Pella.

Top Bottom