What's new

Goodies for the Goblins...

I was going to clean out various drawers, retreiving packets of mustard, soy sauce, mayonaise, Tartar sauce, ketchep, taco sauce and the like, and ditch it on the kids trick-or-treating tonight. Told my wife about the 'plan' and she gave me 'the look.'

Anyway, I loaded up on store-bought candy for the little hooligans. No parties, no other plans, just buy off the local kids.

Anyone else have Halloween plans?

-- John Gehman

I would still do it... Give plenty of real candy, of course. I would find it very funny to discover soy sauce in with my treats -- a story I would tell for years to come.

:bored:I got dragged around the streets tonight, while my 11y/o son happily wondered from house to house taking 'goodies' from 'very tolerable' people who don't mind their door being knocked every 20 seconds from countless groups of little people:mad:.........:biggrin: ....Nah, I enjoyed it really...nice chance to take the dog out and stretch the legs..:biggrin:

Mama Bear said:
Where are you at, Mason, there is always a party somewhere..... :smile:

Sue (Mama Bear)
I'm somewhere between Lost and Found :lol:

Seriously though, this little truckstop in Nowhere, WI isn't close to anything. Is ok though, I need the sleep. :smile:

MasonM said:
I'm somewhere between Lost and Found :lol:

Seriously though, this little truckstop in Nowhere, WI isn't close to anything. Is ok though, I need the sleep. :smile:

So you are in the State of Confusion.....lol :eek: :biggrin:

Stop and visit me one day if you would like, I am only 3 miles off 294. Happy Halloween!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

What I've wanted to do is implement Trick or Treating for dogs in my neighborhood. Just give out dog treats to the pooches in costumes. I'd love that.

Mama Bear said:
So you are in the State of Confusion.
That's where I was born! :eek:

Stop and visit me one day if you would like, I am only 3 miles off 294. Happy Halloween!!

Sue (Mama Bear)
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind but normally if I am passing through that area I am trying to get someplace else on time.

Overall it was a very enjoyable time. Cold as all get out, but not windy or rainy so, it works. We noticed that the trick or treat census was way, way down in our little slice of suburbia this year. Last couple of years, we had 80 to 90 little blighters stop by. This year I think we might have got 30. I have no explanation other than that "alternative" celebrations are becoming all the rage?

Top Bottom