What's new

Good lord, you people were right.

Am I the only one that thinks of Snow Cones when I see this?

Note all the cute little sample sized bottles surrounding the three full size bottles!

proxy.php

I love Appleton, no matter how much you order, shipping is a flat-rate $10.00 charge. Their towels are good quality at a fair price, and they carry Barber Shop types of Hair Tonics and Aftershaves; Pinaud, Gabels, Master, and Stephan.

It's all about willpower. Judging from what I've seen you'll save money until you start seeing more and more stuff you want.

Looks like in all their wisdom that they are so widely known for the irish government has a number of restrictions on imports of perfume and likely that means aftershave products as well. That sucks.

It's all about willpower. Judging from what I've seen you'll save money until you start seeing more and more stuff you want.

That's the problem, I'm starting to see a lot of things I like. I've also noticed that straight razors seem to get people in the most trouble.

Not really me, I know i'll get a straight sooner or later. My grandfather has a few (he's on cart's since the 70's i think) and they're saying restore me restore me.

I'll start using a straight when I get my hands on a vintage one to restore.

Not really me, I know i'll get a straight sooner or later. My grandfather has a few (he's on cart's since the 70's i think) and they're saying restore me restore me.

I'll start using a straight when I get my hands on a vintage one to restore.
ask gramps if you can try one of his old razors,mabey he'll come back to the darkside,too

AD claimed me yesterday, and its tugs are getting harder to ignore.

After two errands, I stopped by Walgreens to buy a tube of Neutrogena Razor Defense Face Scrub, since my current tube is almost out--our regular Walmart and Super Target stores don't sell it anymore. Next I drove to a major mall where a tube of C. O. Bigelow shave cream told me I had to buy it. I took it home, squeezed it's contents into one of my aluminum shaving soap holders. That effort was necessary so SWMBO wouldn't see the big tube in my shaving den.

Now, I feel that I need to add an antique open comb 3-piece razor to my three count razor inventory.

I'm sure i can convert him back with a little work, here's hoping he's got a few old blade lying around i can have a go of.

And also it might be worth a go trying out next months shaving sabbatical. No purchases of anything shaving related for a month, it's supposed to be tough enough.

Top Bottom