What's new

Girl Scout Cookies...

I can't get enough of the Thin Mints. I can eat an entire box in one sitting. I'm going to the mall right now to buy some more from their kiosk before they are gone! :drool:

Which one is your favorite???

My wife has had a box of thin mints in the freezer for a month now waiting to eat them after our first child is born. Hopefully, she will eat the cookies very, very soon...

I like the peanut butter the best, then the Lemon, then Thin mints.

Fortunately I can get them year round, so I don't have to stock up or rush out to get them.

I'm with you on the Thin Mints. Especially if they've been in the freezer for awhile. The Somoas aren't too shabby either.

My daughters have been selling those cookies for almost 10 years. My favorite are the thin mints.

A worthless piece of trivia...Thin mints are the third most popular cookie sold in the country.

The cookie that has all my favorites in it (caramel, coconut and chocolate)... Samoas :w00t:

Thin Mints!
Kramer: What kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptation.
George: uh...
Kramer: But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no... Yours is a sweet tooth.
George: I gotta go.
Kramer: Oh, you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master... The cocoa bean!

It's funny you post this, as I am currently eating a sleeve of fresh from the freezer Thin Mints. I have to ration them out, as I only have two boxes left!

DELICIOUS!:thumbup:

My favorite is the shortbread ones covered with chocolate on one side. They are called the Thank You cookies

Stopped by Gentlemen’s Best on Saturday to pick up the remaining straight shave supplies I needed. Ray's daughter was there selling Girl Scout cookies. I picked up a box of Samoas which are my favorite. I swear I could eat hundreds of those things.

Stopped by Gentlemen’s Best on Saturday to pick up the remaining straight shave supplies I needed. Ray's daughter was there selling Girl Scout cookies. I picked up a box of Samoas which are my favorite. I swear I could eat hundreds of those things.

Thank goodness you did otherwise I'd be eating those things....:lol:

I like the Thin Mints..Didn't see any of those on the table did ya?

Top Bottom