What's new

FS Gillettes, Red Tip, Aristo, Sheraton, etc + cases,

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
image.jpg
For sale, 11 items that need to go to good homes. FREE Rolls Razor, just pay Priority Mail small flat rate box shipping, $8.00. Shipping on other items is $4.50 for razors and $5.00 for cases or cased sets.

1. Gillette Blue Starburst ladies razor, K2 1966. Clean and shave ready. Mechanically sound. Nice plating and full paint in the stars. Small gouge in the lower part of aluminum handle hardly noticeable. $20.
2. Gillette Milord no date code in nice condition. Especially the doors which have full gold and little lacquer wear. Mechanically sound. Nice handle, bright finish and clean under the head. $20.
3. Gillette English Parat in decent condition, opens and closes smoothly as it should. This one has some scratching on the head and a small amount of plating loss inside. Still great; shave ready $20.
4. Gillette Super Speed, no date code, pretty razor with shiny head, nice handle, opens and closes like an English model, slight laziness in one door. $15.
5. Plastic case for a Gillette English Rocket HD. Please take this off of my hands. Might could be cleaned up some and look better than it does. $5.
6. Gillette Aristocrat case for a 1936 model; brass body; relined inside top. Lost interest, giving it up to someone who can scrape up some purple velvet (maybe from an Elvis painting) and reline the inside tray. Has blade bank along with it. $15.
7. Cased 1937 Gillette Sheraton Razor. The case is in really nice condition. The gold Gillette script is still present outside. It snaps shut as well. The razor is in decent overall condition; opens and closes with no lazy door. No bent teeth. However the finish in the neck has a blemish and there are some blemishes on one side of the handle. Still a nice find $75.
8. Gillette 1946 Aristocrat, cased with blade bank. The case is really clean inside. The razor is in very nice condition, solid mechanically. The gold finish is worn thin on the edge of one door. Otherwise it is all there. $65.
9. Gillette Red Tip Razor, cased A3, 1955. Beautiful shiny nickel finish, solid mechanically and only slight paint loss at the tip. Pretty case with minimal crazing. $65.
10. Case for a 1946 Aristocrat. It is worn outside, dusty inside and does not snap shut. But it IS a case. $5.
11. FREE Rolls Razor. I got this with some things and I want it GONE. I’m not about to become interested in any aspect of its design, history or use. Now that I’ve sugar coated my opinion of this thing off it goes to the first person who pays Priority Mail small box shipping for it. $8.00 I believe. It has 2 stupid little tools. Sorry I can’t help it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom