What's new

Gillette 'Aristocrat' #15, 2.gen razor & HomeLikeShaving (HLS) 'Taiga'

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)Gillette 'Aristocrat' #15, 2.gen razor = 150USD - The razor has a bit of plateloss and signs of use as shown, but it's clean and fully functional. The case also has signs of use and a little dent on the lid but the inside looks great. The case closes although the hinge makes a little noise. Overall a pretty decent set.

2)HomeLikeShaving (HLS) 'Taiga' from 2021 in polished SS with stand = 300USD – Only used a handful of times.

***Prices includes international tracked shipping(from Denmark)

IMG_3188.JPG

I’m surprised that Taiga hasn’t been scooped up yet, that’s a fantastic razor. GLWTS!
Thanks!

I must admit that I'm a bit shocked too 🙂

It seemed these were quite popular at some point and it makes even less sense for me now that they are unobtainable because of the war. I imagined that more people had the desire to try this great razor which looks awesome too.

Hopefully someone who can give it a new good home turns up in the near future 🤞🏼

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Thanks!

I must admit that I'm a bit shocked too 🙂

It seemed these were quite popular at some point and it makes even less sense for me now that they are unobtainable because of the war. I imagined that more people had the desire to try this great razor which looks awesome too.

Hopefully someone who can give it a new good home turns up in the near future 🤞🏼

While I prefer the Sailor due to its fatter handle, my Taiga is a Daily Driver. (Daily Driver is my highest category when it comes to razor ranking.)

Good luck finding it a new home,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom