What's new

Gifts & Care

For some bizarre reason they won't ship to England.

They say they do, but you go to checkout and there is no option for any UK countries in the drop-down menu.

If anyone in the UK has ordered from them, I would love to know how you did it!

I see them listed as a vendor, what are your experiences with them?

I saw your post in their thread about not getting responses from them. I was wondering if you weren't getting responses on an actual order that you placed, or if you reached out to them with a question about something prior to an order being placed? And which email you tried them at? Someone here might have a better contact address.

They are excellent. Apart from their decision to stop shipping alcohol-based aftershaves overseas...

It’s not really “their decision”.
It is part of Dangerous Goods Regulations (DRG) that also govern the transport by air of items containing alcohol.
(There are probably not many that would have the patience to see their aftershave shipped by sea. 😏)

Agree on Gifts & Care being ”excellent” though, even so I found that some sellers may be cheaper.
If you are a repeat customer, Gifts & Care will give you a 10% discount.

B.

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
I saw your post in their thread about not getting responses from them. I was wondering if you weren't getting responses on an actual order that you placed, or if you reached out to them with a question about something prior to an order being placed? And which email you tried them at? Someone here might have a better contact address.
An order I placed. Funny thing is, I wanted to add something and have them shipped together. Not anymore.

It’s not really “their decision”

It is, though. There are other retailers, both in the shaving, fragrance, and alcohol business, that do ship internationally and by air. Sure it may involve additional paperwork, and some expense, but it is not an unsolvable problem.

not really good. This is my first time and still waiting to send. But its wierd that; according to their web site; they shipped within 24 hours. We'll see...

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I've had very good luck with Gifts & Care. I even placed an order incorrectly one time and they changed the order immediately. I was fortunate it hadn't already shipped since, as has been noted, they ship things out quickly.

There is the waiting time. I am not a fan.... but I just had something shipped UPS SurePost... Where they pick up the package or at least handle it at the very beginning, but it gets transferred to a USPS location for the final delivery. Somehow, that order got delayed 5 days.... Shipping is a patience builder... or at least, it's annoying enough that it should build character. I'm still waiting for that to happen. <eg>

Still waiting. Im sending e mail, whatsapp messages and instagram but never responding, again...

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-02 102151.png

Top Bottom