What's new

WTB Gem Junior Bar w/ Black handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Hope your holidays were great,

Im looking for an addition to my small collection. If you happen to have a Gem Junior Bar w/ Black handle that your willing to part with please send me a PM.. Im looking to pick up an extra clean example while im on my next trip to the USA mid February - Mid March. I have USA and also a EU based shipping address, incase and friends in the EU are reading. Anyhow im hoping to be able to pick one up and fly it back with me to the EU..Also im interested in any early Star Bar models as well in excellent condition,

Thank you for reading

all the best !

Hey Dude,

I have a pretty nice looking GEM Jr with the black Baton handle, or I believe that's what that handle is called. Original gold colored finish is pretty much intact. Even have the original box it came with, although it's barely holding itself together. (The glue on the box didn't hold up as well as the razor). Only GEM razors I actually like have been the Micromatic series, so the Jr has pretty much gone unused, unless you count the OneBlade loaded with a modifed GEM blade.

I'll snap a pic or two when I get back to the house and upload it in a bit.

Hello cyberdog,

Sorry to answer you just now, i did not see the notification. Im not sure if we are thinking on the same model as ive never seen one in gold. Here is a photo below which I found on a thread from 2013 ( thank you to Sled Dog ) I hope it's ok if I repost it here. Anyway this is the model im after 😊. Thank you in any case for your reply
gem junior bar.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom