What's new

Funniest ad for razors

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Interesting YouTube Bill Whittle video on Jeremy’s razors worth the watch. A bit of political leaning so I’m not posting the link but it is a very good background on the genesis of this product vis a vis Harry’s Razors.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Pardon my ignorance but what is a woke company?

Maybe @JCinPA can inform you best, @Multum in parvo gave you a perfect starting point.

I don’t think “woke” companies are doing more than saying “I’m like you so buy from me” instead a more classic line of salesmanship such as “Everything’s better after an ARKO! shave”

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Maybe @JCinPA can inform you best, @Multum in parvo gave you a perfect starting point.

I don’t think “woke” companies are doing more than saying “I’m like you so buy from me” instead a more classic line of salesmanship such as “Everything’s better after an ARKO! shave”
And everything is better after an ARKO shave.

"Woke" is the past tense of "wake". A wake company or a woke company just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well, I will just continue living in ignorance. I have more important things to try and understand, like why does a SR shave closer with less pressure. I'm still working on that.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I'm still working on that.

Some folks mentioned the lack of deflection for the edge, skin, and hair caused by a light pressure shave.

More importantly, @ajduplessis said so

Also, I think you helped me realize why my last shave with a barber razor was “meh” despite having a fresh half of a Feather in the holder. Thank you!

Last edited:
And everything is better after an ARKO shave.

"Woke" is the past tense of "wake". A wake company or a woke company just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well, I will just continue living in ignorance. I have more important things to try and understand, like why does a SR shave closer with less pressure. I'm still working on that.
For the enlightened…

Being polite and emphatic is not good enough anymore.

For the enlightened…

Right...because "silence is violence"...so if you don't actively support a cause, you are considered part of the problem.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
For the enlightened…

Aww, the Urban Dictionary. Say it enough times, then write it down, it MUST be true!

Top Bottom