What's new

FS/FT Kent BK8, Barrister & Mann Adagio, St. Charles Lime Splash, Gillette Red Tip

Happy Monday gentlemen! I bought Barrister & Mann's recent release of Adagio, and while the performance is usual Barrister and Mann quality, I'm not a fan of the scent. I figured while I'm at it, I'd post some other things up for sale or trade. Prices do NOT include shipping, but I will calculate for each buyer based on their location and choice of shipping service through usps. First up...

Barrister and Mann Adagio Soap and Splash - $30
I used this only once, as I've found that some scents grow on me when lathered. Not the case here.

$IMG_3482.jpg
$IMG_3483.jpg

Kent BK8 Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush - $75
A bit of a shedder and priced accordingly. Still an amazingly soft brush that lathers very well.

$IMG_3477.jpg
$IMG_3478.jpg
$IMG_3479.jpg

Continued in next post...

Saint Charles Shave Lime Aftershave Splash - $9
Good stuff, I just rarely reach for it. Level indicated in photo.
$IMG_3481.jpg

Gillette Red Tip Superspeed B1 - WTT for Prewar Triangular Slot Fat Handle Tech
Looking for a specimen greater than or equal to this Red Tip. Not a fan of Superspeeds in general. Open to other ideas.
$IMG_3492.jpg$IMG_3484.jpg$IMG_3485.jpg

Last edited:
More pics of the Red Tip available upon request. I'm always in the market for other shaving goodies, so if you have a trade offer don't hesitate to pm me. I also wanted to include a pic of the goods with my username, so here ya go. Thanks guys! $IMG_20160626_234606364.jpg

Last edited:
Update:
Kent BK8 sold!
Adagio and St. Charles Shave Lime Splash still available. Will sell as a lot for $30 plus actual shipping.

Top Bottom