What's new

Free-palmolive Shaving Stick

I live in alaska and it costs at least $7.00 priority first class to here so I would guess if you sent if regular post it would be about $10.05
Travis

8.65 usd thanks for the re-do. If I were to ship that out I would place the products in a #1 bubble envelope and insert that into a flat rate envelope and ship out global priority mail.

I will hold back from giving my "guess" :lol:

Yes there is a catch, please read on

I and my fellow uk/european member constantly get frustrated with the constant CONUS only selling posts, i can understand the law abiding folk who do not what to shipping alcohol based products outwith the usa but what about say safety razors etc where no alcohol is present.

Why do sellers mark them CONUS only? Is it because of the huge shipping costs to faraway shores?

If the answer to this question is yes then i have 1 FREE EUROPEAN PALMOLIVE SHAVING STICK to the member that is nearest to the cent to this question

What is the price to ship in dollars 1 gillette superspeed and 4 packets of 5 (20 blades) from portland oregon to glasgow scotland, delivery time 6 days

i will close the competion sunday 7th dec whereby the nearest guess will receive the prize with postage on me:001_smile

$2.53 Mr.Gentleman
$3.80 Etoyoc_Rebmos
$4.15 zappa99
$4.22 Proinsias
$4.27 razercat
$4.40 Mooncalf
$4.50 Straight Arrow
$4.60 Sabledog
$5.10 sklegg
$5.40 john.crissman
$5.55 Tarsyn
$6.20 JimR (rsrick chose $6.20 first)
$6.20 rsrick
$6.42 brothers
$6.47 roughneck
$6.55 futurman
$6.70 gatto
$7.00 Sullybob
$7.20 BroJohn
$8.65 BrianL

edit: added zappa99 (below)
edit: added sklegg (below)
edit: added Tarsyn (below)

I am guessing $4.15 as I think its far less than people expect if sent surfacemail. I buy alot of hockey jerseys in USA and its not alot to get them sent over to these shores (and vice versa)

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billski
I guess it is 2.4 pounds.

Billski, can you convert that into dollars please

***Oh what a gooSiam. I didn't read the post well. ***

My new guess is $5.55
On a side note I tried to order a couple of brushes from Diamond Edge in the UK and they sent me an email back with the explanation that they would not send it overseas due to not being able to insure delivery yada yada yada. So it seems we are having similar problems on this side of the globe too.

Thank you septictank, saved me the bother:001_smile

$2.53 Mr.Gentleman
$3.80 Etoyoc_Rebmos
$4.15 zappa99
$4.22 Proinsias
$4.27 razercat
$4.40 Mooncalf
$4.50 Straight Arrow
$4.60 Sabledog
$5.10 sklegg
$5.40 john.crissman
$5.55 Tarsyn