What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Cavern Vetiver Dry

Thanks again, Ron. Somehow, this falls "in between" the SMN and CdG vetivers. I look forward to a second wearing of each, to see which I like best.

I've noticed that when Neroli fragrances are discussed this frag. is not often mentioned. It seems to fly under the radar for some reason. This frag. is a most delightful take on Neroli in that is rather light and airy in It's appearance. I think that often times Neroli is associated with heavier and more of what I would call a "grey" type of a fragrance in It's simplest form. Just the opposite is true with this Neroli frag. All notes are so well blended that it would seem that no one note is looking for It's spot on the stage, but all know their place and work in harmony with one and another. I don't know that I would call it a fresh take on Neroli, or than again I just might. At ant rate a most refreshing take on this note. Wears great in hotter weather. Also this frag. is versatile enough to be comfortably worn to a wedding or to a Sunday afternoon backyard BBQ with family and friends. Well enough of my babble, just wanted to share my thoughts with you on this most underrated fragrance as I see them...Just a view from the cheap seats....

I totally agree with you, Ron!

$image.jpg

Top Bottom