What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

BIEN-ÊTRE, EAU DE COLOGNE

Attachments

• 20240520_122648~2-01.jpeg
    20240520_122648~2-01.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 3
Is it really powdery like the vintage versions?
No. On first applying, has a bit of citrus and spice, then gradually becomes warm, a bit sweet, and woody, leathery, and mossy. And it stays that way for a few hours. I don't think the current version smells much like the vintage, I mean the vintage hints are there, but the modern one is almost oriental in nature. If you have liked things like Old Spice Original, Kanon, Obsession, Obsession Night, Halston Z14...then British Sterling might tickle your fancy.

No. On first applying, has a bit of citrus and spice, then gradually becomes warm, a bit sweet, and woody, leathery, and mossy. And it stays that way for a few hours. I don't think the current version smells much like the vintage, I mean the vintage hints are there, but the modern one is almost oriental in nature. If you have liked things like Old Spice Original, Kanon, Obsession, Obsession Night, Halston Z14...then British Sterling might tickle your fancy.
Thanks for the info. I have a vintage Speidel version and it’s good but I have to be in a powder mood.

Top Bottom