What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

CreedRoyalMayfair4.jpg

Acqua di Parma Colonia.
Marco, have you tried the Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud; I got a bottle last week while in Curacao after trying the Acqua di Parma Colonia Pura and Intense respectively. It was a hard choice among the three but when I finally tried the Oud - I had to have it regardless of price! I got the Colonia Oud rather than the Colonia Intense Oud for my experience with the stronger preparations of men's fragrances are not as welcoming as the original blends such as what is done with Dior's eau Savage, Pino Silvestre, Aramis, and as I mentioned, Caron's Pour un Homme.

I am new to both wet shaving (with brush) and Badger & Blade, now wishing that I took on the shaving brush and the countless host of soaps and creams long ago. But for over nearly fifty years I have cherished and take seriously fragrance and men's grooming products almost to the point of obsession, especially of certain brands, and certain areas of interest, which now includes shaving creams and soaps - and yet there is so much more that I can learn thus enhancing my lure to the study of fragrance and personal grooming aids. With humbleness, may I ask for you advice or commentary from time to time, as I remain.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, have you tried the Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud; I got a bottle last week while in Curacao after trying the Acqua di Parma Colonia Pura and Intense respectively. It was a hard choice among the three but when I finally tried the Oud - I had to have it regardless of price! I got the Colonia Oud rather than the Colonia Intense Oud for my experience with the stronger preparations of men's fragrances are not as welcoming as the original blends such as what is done with Dior's eau Savage, Pino Silvestre, Aramis, and as I mentioned, Caron's Pour un Homme.

I am new to both wet shaving (with brush) and Badger & Blade, now wishing that I took on the shaving brush and the countless host of soaps and creams long ago. But for over nearly fifty years I have cherished and take seriously fragrance and men's grooming products almost to the point of obsession, especially of certain brands, and certain areas of interest, which now includes shaving creams and soaps - and yet there is so much more that I can learn thus enhancing my lure to the study of fragrance and personal grooming aids. With humbleness, may I ask for you advice or commentary from time to time, as I remain.

Sir, feel free to ask whatever question you desire on whatever product you may be interested in. I am here to discuss and help. And I am entirely at your disposal.

Acqua di Parma is an Italian classic and, although they came out with many great fragrances in these last years, I still continue to prefer AdP Colonia, the first and original one.

Top Bottom