What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have several lifetimes' supply of vintage kanon aftershave and cologne but I have only one bottle of the really rare EdT. But in typical 70s powerhouse fashion, even kanon aftershave from that era is stronger than virtually any of today's EdTs.
Screenshot_20230330_053032_Chrome.jpg

Lattafa Intense Oudh -- According to some, an Arabian take on Maison Martin Margiela By the Fireplace.

To me the scent is like marshmallows roasted over a bonfire. Some brown sugar, a little smoke, vanilla, wood.

View attachment 1629341
Ridiculously good for the price. I love it.

Have you tried Majd Al Sultan by Asdaaf? It is as good or possibly better than the Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh. Very similar scent and costs about the same. I have two bottles of each in any case. 🤷‍♂️

1680203863789.jpeg

Have you tried Majd Al Sultan by Asdaaf? It is as good or possibly better than the Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh. Very similar scent and costs about the same. I have two bottles of each in any case. 🤷‍♂️

No, I don't have that one. But you seem to like some of the same stuff I do, so it will go on the buy list.

I've been pleased with everything I've bought from Lattafa, Rasasi, Al Haramain, Afnan, and Armaf to this point. These houses may not be on everybody's favorites list, but they are fun to try, and extremely cost effective to boot. I'm really digging some of these more exotic (to me anyway) Arabian and Oriental scents.

Cheers!

Top Bottom