Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Acqua
di
Parma
Colonia

20210629_143155.jpg

This is something you don't see very often. How do you like it?

I like it a lot. If you enjoy 80's type fougere's then you will like this one. Kind of reminds me of the original Drakkar with some lime added to it.

Seems to wear well in the warmer but not necessarily hot weather. Wich is a plus for an 80's fougere.

I think my bottle is the original. But like Drakkar, it has been reformulated.

IMG_20210902_113129.jpg
I I used Fahrenheit in my twenties, to include it's summer variant which I liked the best. Apparently I was in the minority. Well I can say I like this better than my fuzzy memory. I wish I would have tried it sooner. Usually I use artisan fragrances that match my soap and after shave, but, I am happy to have this and won't just pair it with A&E Monte Carlo which I bought it for.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Think I got it now… so “HOTEL Cecil” smells of moist, dirty laundry (as in used bathroom towels/bedsheets) stale cigarette smoke, and bathroom mold? 🤔😆
Hah! My go to scent. Love me some stale cigarettes. It reminds me of a friends house back in the 70s he was universally known as Marc the Animal. PAA took the smell of his ounce room an bottled it. You can’t buy memories. 🤪🤪🤪 Vote 1 Hotel Cecil

Top Bottom