What's new

Found it!

I definitely have found my absolute favorite cream. Floris of London JF!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last night, I decided to pull out the Floris sample kit I recieved FREE from them a couple of months ago. Picked out the JF fragrance. Made perfect lather and the fragrance is A+! Shave went very very smoothly and when I was done, my face felt like a million bucks!! Very very moisturizing. Really didn't need any aftershave, but since I had the Floris JF aftershave balm, I said, "Why Not!" WOW!

If this was the ONLY cream in my arsenal, I would be a very happy and content man!

Oooooh! They do make soaps!!!!
Gotta get me some...
Gotta get me some...
Gotta get me some...
Gotta get me some...
Gotta get me some...
:cool:

This is next in line for purchase from Vintage Blades LLC- they sent me a sample with an order and I have been unable to get the scent out of my mind; RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Marty

Very funny- just this weekend I also tried my Floris- a sample gift from Jim- And I also fell in love with it:shifty: hmmm wonder what Jim is channeling .....

It will be part of my next order.

I received a sampler pack from Floris a couple of months ago before I started wet shaving. I was interested in their fragrances, but received shaving cream also.

I tried my sample of Floris Elite the other day (I wear the cologne). I liked it.
Now I'll have to check out my JF sample. :biggrin:

This is next in line for purchase from Vintage Blades LLC- they sent me a sample with an order and I have been unable to get the scent out of my mind; RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Marty

Very funny- just this weekend I also tried my Floris- a sample gift from Jim- And I also fell in love with it:shifty: hmmm wonder what Jim is channeling .....

It will be part of my next order.

I, too, have fallen prey to Jim's evil scheme, and now I must buy the Floris JF as well. Anybody seen the movie High Fidelity? This reminds me of the scene when John Cusack says, "I will now sell four copies of "The Three EPs" by The Beta Band"......

I, too, have fallen prey to Jim's evil scheme, and now I must buy the Floris JF as well. Anybody seen the movie High Fidelity? This reminds me of the scene when John Cusack says, "I will now sell four copies of "The Three EPs" by The Beta Band"......

That's a great scene!

I know someone is going to attack me for saying this, but I found Floris to be superior to DR Harris. yes you heard me!

:eek:

I know someone is going to attack me for saying this, but I found Floris to be superior to DR Harris. yes you heard me!

No attacks...they are both top notch. Now if you were going to say that Caswell Massey Creams were superior we would have a different situation.

No attacks...they are both top notch. Now if you were going to say that Caswell Massey Creams were superior we would have a different situation.

Man I was just going to praise BM oh I mean CM:lol: Floris is one of my highest rated creams and soaps along with the Doctor, CF, Penhaligon's all 4 are worth the price of admission, when using them they just scream quality

I use Floris Santal shaving cream and like it a great deal. Not only does it provide me with excellent shaves, but it also is a fine rendition of one of my favorite scents. For me it is clearly superior in performance to the current versions of D. R. Harris Arlington and Almond shaving creams, which were reformulated as well as repackaged recently. The one "knock" I have on Floris shaving creams is their price. Currently, the best price I know of is Vintage Blades' price of $29.99 for 4.2 oz. plus shipping. At the Floris website the price, before shipping, is $32.00 for 4.2 oz. It's been about a year since Floris had a really decent sale which included their shaving creams. At current prices the Santal shaving cream is a special treat which I use 2 or 3 times a month.

nelson

Top Bottom