What's new

Fougere aftershave recommendations.

I use J.Menounos fougere eau de cologne as and aftershave because it's great.A semisweet yellow fougere with spice.
I know brut is fougere and i have all brut variations.Splash on cologne,asl both european and us version.
I also know there are expensive edt who make expensive asl i.e paco rabanne-pour homme.
So is there a cheap fougere asl such as wholly kaw-fougere bouquet?I want something green sweet and cheap if possible.
Thank you!!!

Alpa Fougere edc. $16 for large bottle. Good stuff!!

$image.jpg

I'll buy this because i find it locally for about 8 euros.Something else,more aftershave-y?

Thank you guys!
Seems that all roads lead to Ro..ehm..Alpa fougere.
I'll buy it for the rotation between J.Menounos and Norina fougeres.

I just received a bottle of Alpa Fougere from Shoebox Shave Shop (great service, btw). It is indeed a nice light fougere in a humongous glass container.

They call it an Eau de Cologne, but the bottle has a splash top and it is light enough that it can be splashed on like an aftershave, although the 70% alcohol will definitely get your attention.

It leaves a nice face feel after the burn wears off, although this might have been due at least in part to the Valobra fougere shave soap I had just used (also a great product, and an excellent pairing).

--Bob

Well i smelled alpa fougere.It is indeed very very nice as you said!
It follows the path of the standard european fougere eau de colognes.It is somehow sweet and sharp at the same time.
Also the bottle is a nice glass jewel for your bath.
However i was looking for something earthier and extremely green.Norina fougere comes to mind,but this is very bitter!
Till i find what i am looking,i will stick with E.Menounos fougere eau de cologne!It is very soft for the skin and delicate.It never burns my somehow sensitive skin,even though it is an eau de cologne!
Thank you...

Thanks guys!I hope it is not as earthy as norina fougere but with a more refined earth smell...

Top Bottom