"Got Shoes?"
IMG_9678.jpeg

THAT!!!…. Was crazy.

The drop started at 10:00. Note the time of 10:05. They’re all sold out. 😳

View attachment 1842735
View attachment 1842743

And by 10:10, it was all over.

Just like that. 🫰
unfortunately in this day and age, the bot have taken over ...

I used to work for a company where bot were used by fraudster and trying to stop them. But frankly it's like emptying the ocean with a slotted spoon.

I am sure the bay is full of them at an inflated price by now

I find that quite amusing! Nike Cortez is sold out in your size. Please select a different size and try again.

Why would you buy the wrong size instead???

Gareth

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I find that quite amusing! Nike Cortez is sold out in your size. Please select a different size and try again.

Why would you buy the wrong size instead???

Gareth
I was thinking of ordering 10.5 and 11 just see which one fit best, but the only sizes left were 6 and 6.5.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
THAT!!!…. Was crazy.

View attachment 1842735
-

Just like that. 🫰
That is a shame and, frankly speaking, I do not understand at all their marketing strategy. The Forrest Gump is the ORIGINAL 1972 Cortez, the most loved and sought-after, hence why not procede with a massive production, put it on their regular stores and just sell it to everyone?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Robert @johnniegold I really desire the Forrest Gump 2024 and hope there will be a way to get at least a pair. Should that not happen, I'm considering another option. I have tried to make a custom Cortez By You as close as possible to the Forrest Gump. It's the image below. Unfortunately, it is not exactly the same but not too bad either. What do you think, my friend?

1000008690.jpg

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Robert @johnniegold I really desire the Forrest Gump 2024 and hope there will be a way to get at least a pair. Should that not happen, I'm considering another option. I have tried to make a custom Cortez By You as close as possible to the Forrest Gump. It's the image below. Unfortunately, it is not exactly the same but not too bad either. What do you think, my friend?

Those do look tempting. Thanks, Marco.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
THAT!!!…. Was crazy.

Just like that. 🫰
The only way to stop the bots is to refuse to pay their extortionate resale prices.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Top Bottom