Footwear of the Day

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Red Wing

fotd18mar2024.JPG

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I was a bit unsteady on the feet this morning, but gained sufficient equilibrium this afternoon to get to the pharmacy. I still wanted a nice easy on easy off shoe though.

IMG_20240318_152019.jpg

The Padders Terrain were the obvious choice, now they have the silicone laces in. They're starting to develop a little bit of patina/weathering now, which I'm quite happy about. While dress shoes look best polished, I always think casual shoes look best once they show a bit of life experience.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
The silicone no-tie laces that I have been fitting to a few pairs of shoes lately, certainly make life so much easier when you need an emergency ambulance at 3am, and are in and out of different examination and treatment rooms/beds over the course of the day.

IMG_20210828_145740_edit.jpg

Back home now, and issue resolved without too many sharp objects being used. Very thankful to be under a system where everything (transport, tests, imaging, and treatment) is all free at point of use.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The silicone no-tie laces that I have been fitting to a few pairs of shoes lately, certainly make life so much easier when you need an emergency ambulance at 3am, and are in and out of different examination and treatment rooms/beds over the course of the day.

View attachment 1815554

Back home now, and issue resolved without too many sharp objects being used. Very thankful to be under a system where everything (transport, tests, imaging, and treatment) is all free at point of use.

Hope you’re on the mend! 👍

Top Bottom