What's new

Floris Elite

I recently received a Floris Elite sample and I must say I have had truly wonderful shaves with this cream!My Slant seems to glide when I use this stuff , it smells great and my skin barely needs any splash, balm or moisturiser when I'm done.The sample itself was large by samples standards .I'll probably get about six shaves from it.I've not checked on their site but it probably costs an arm and a leg but I think it must be added to my shave den.Has anyone else tried this wonderful stuff?

I've tried all the Floris creams and they're wonderful. Although, I can't stand the smell of Elite. :biggrin: Yes, they're expensive, but you can't find those scents anywhere else.

I love Floris creams. And, yes, they are expensive...on first blush. In my experience, however, I have found that I use less half the amount of Floris that I use of Proraso (a great cream in itself) and half the amount I use of TOBS avacado/rose/lavender. When it comes to KMF and Florena, I use only a quarter the amount of Floris. Taken in this context Floris looks a lot more reasonably priced.

Floris creams are fantastic...of course scents are so subjective. I can't wait for no. 89 to be released later this year.

Top Bottom