What's new

first shave with a DE

Well I am a newbie to DE's but I used my parker 22 for the first time today after showering because my brush and cup made by Edwin Jagger came in the mail. So I did alright I have a little razor burn and I cut myself once in the same place as always right under my ear. Good think I bought the alum. I love the feel of the shave it is certainly the best shave I have ever received and I am sold for life. I will never shave with cartridge razors again. I was immensely pleased with the parker. I am aware it is not the best razor in the opinion of some. But I like it. I think my favorite thing about the whole experience was the badger brush putting on the cream and the feeling and smell of the cream on my face. I have never experienced a a feeling so great and I will throw out the cans tomorrow. Shave soap is far Superior.

Questions

how do you as more experienced de users grade shark blades?

Last edited:
I wont be the first to suggest a blade sampler...I need one myself, you'll find one you like a lot I am sure. I'm stuck with walmart ones for now :p

Welcome to the board

dctiten,

First of all, welcome to Badger & Blade! Secondly, as your technique improves, you can pretty much say goodbye to that razor burn. I have never used Shark blades but there are some on here that really like them.

Again, Welcome!

DL

yes. welcome to Badger & Blade.
+1 on getting a sampler from somewhere online.
Blades are every bit as personal a preference as the razor.
Feathers and Derbies for me - YMMV

Top Bottom