What's new

Fine Aftershave Update thread

Does anyone have updates on Fine's aftershaves? I know they had a factory change for their soaps and it appears as if the new soaps are under a new line '21st century'.

I, like many of you have been on the hunt for my perfect soap and aftershave.

I have found it after many years. The combination is Fine Platinum, soap and aftershave splash.

I stocked up on soaps when I heard the factory was changing, and unfortunately did not stock up on aftershaves.

Does anyone know when we might see another influx of Fine aftershave splashes hit? I am dreadfully close to running out.

Haven't heard any news, but you might be able to tide yourself over with Stirling Executive Man or Razorock Emperor splash. There is also Cella Bio splash, which might be a complementary scent.

Apparently, Mr Fine had some issues sourcing bottles for the AS:

Apparently, Mr Fine had some issues sourcing bottles for the AS:
This. Expected now in March. And new stuff on the horizon #BayRum

I have been waiting for a sign of Mr. Fine and I received an email a few days ago. First, he apologizes for the lack of aftershaves, says it was a shortage of supplies. He’s aiming for a restock sometime mid-March, along with the new Barber Blue, a tribute to Floid Blue, and it’s the one I have been waiting for! He also announces two new additions, a Bay Rum and unscented, along with a brand new razor, all scheduled for the first half of 2022. Pretty good year ahead!

Love their hard, ‘tallow’ soaps! Sadly, no longer available.

Hope their supply chain issues are resolved soon!!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
A Bay Rum! Thanks for the info, comrades. Will be checking out the Fine website. Have several of their aftershaves and a couple of soaps...all good performers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom