What's new

Feather blade factory Osaka shut down

If you want to debate the quality reporting of Fox vs lies by CNN and New York Times, lets do it elsewhere.

Exactly. It would take far far far too long to list all of Fox "News" lies and propaganda as well as MSNBC's pandering etc.

This forum is for Gentlemanly Endeavors and Politicking just simply isn't one of them! :biggrin1:

I agree that there should be a lot of concern directed at helping the people of Japan, but I don't think discussing availability of Japanese products trivializes their situation in any way, shape, or form. Major news channels are reporting supply issues arising for things like the Prius. It's just one of the many issues the country faces.

Jumping on someone for fairly wondering if their favorite product will become unavailable is awfully silly.

We can help as much or as little as we like, but piously dogpiling a member with a legitimate question doesn't seem to be doing the Japanese any favors.

I agree that there should be a lot of concern directed at helping the people of Japan, but I don't think discussing availability of Japanese products trivializes their situation in any way, shape, or form. Major news channels are reporting supply issues arising for things like the Prius. It's just one of the many issues the country faces.

Jumping on someone for fairly wondering if their favorite product will become unavailable is awfully silly.

We can help as much or as little as we like, but piously dogpiling a member with a legitimate question doesn't seem to be doing the Japanese any favors.

Agree 100%

Fantastic Rob...this is what heroes are made of!

Apart from Potassium Iodine, you should consider taking N-Acetyl-Cystine and Alpha Lipoic Acid to protect yourself from any radiation. Taking these supplements will provide extra protection from the damaging oxidative stress caused by the radiation.

Thanks for the advice. If when it comes to that I know Uncle Sam will have me covered.

I agree that there should be a lot of concern directed at helping the people of Japan, but I don't think discussing availability of Japanese products trivializes their situation in any way, shape, or form.

I was going to say something along these lines, but i didn't want to get yelled at.

So +1

I was going to say something along these lines, but i didn't want to get yelled at.

So +1

Don't be afraid, it only hurts a little! :laugh:
Seriously though, it seems that after any terrible incident has occurred, some people are able to address the situation appropriately but concurrently go on with their activities of daily living (walking the dog, playing with the kids, talking about razor blade supply). Other people seem to need to lay prostrate before the problem and muddle about in their feelings about the incident for a while. It is just variation in how people deal with things. However, if you are someone who is in the latter group, you should realize the people in the first group are not insensitive, and do not need to be scolded, we just have a different way of being able to cope with adversity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom