What's new

Exfoliating Face Wash?

Hi everybody,
I was looking for some suggestions for an exfoliating face wash? Right now I am just using regular bar soap.

I shave every other day and was thinking my skin needed a little extra care on non shave days.

Any other kind of treatments for non shave days?

Thanks.

I use witch hazel and Lucky Tiger tonic between shave days. From time to time I also use a scrub/exfoliant.
I use The Real Shaving Co. Daily Scrub.

This is excellent at exfoliating. It feels clay based and gritty. It does not irritate my face and does a great job of prepping the whiskers when I’m in the shower.
proxy.php

I've seen oatmeal soap in some stores and assume that it would give a good scrub. You might try Lava hand soap, but it might be a little harsh on your face.

I've only used two. Both work great for me. Dollar Shave Club Mandatory Prep Scrub and The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub.
Both work great for me. I prefer the DSC Scrub, but I like pain.

These two work very well for me and my face ..... But as with so many
things, it's a matter of what works best for you and your face. Try to
find some samples of different products and have fun !

IMG_3499.jpg
IMG_3500.jpg

For years, I have been very pleased with Nivea, but out of curiosity have been considering Neutrogena more recently.

Nivea has an extensive range of well respected products that covers all my needs, is widely available, and reasonably priced.

Neutrogena has a similar range, but not quite as widely available.

B.

Last edited:
Top Bottom