What's new

FS EU ONLY - Straight razors, BBW, Coticule, Black Shadow, DS Cosmetic S-9 head and strop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, looking to unload my straight razor gear. I'm only about 50 shaves into SR, so I'm by no means a pro.

For sale are the following items:

Bundle 1:
1 good size Belgian Blue Whetstone 6,7 cm wide and 16 cm in length + BBW slurry stone ~ grit estimation 4000-6000
1 small Belgian Coticule stone (glued to a non-useable slate stone, so don't use the b(l)ack side!) 4 cm in width, 12 cm in length + slurry stone ~ grit estimate of 6000 to 8000
1 good size Black Shadow Slate stone 8 cm in width and 20 cm long + slurry stone ~ 12000 to 15000 grit size

Asking 100 euros for the three whetstones and their slurry stones without shipping.
Will include the unknown branded extra hollow grounded razor in the middle of the picture for the above lot, free of charge.

Bundle 2:
1 unused Herold of Solingen leather strop with useable surface of 4 cm wide and 15 cm in length
1 vintage E.A.Berg Eskilstuna razor with a blade of 1,5 cm of width and 7,4 cm length
1 Dovo Bismarck 6/8th with black wooden handle

Asking 190 without shipping.
Will include a nearly full bottle of Davidoff Zino EDT for whomever buys this second lot. I have only wasted a couple of sprays, it's not for me.

Item 3:
1 double edge razor head DScosmetics S-9 with scalloped topcap
Asking 20 euros without shipping.

I am limiting this sale to members residing within the European-Union.
Postage costs will vary depending on your place of residence and the weight of the package, pm me so we can figure out the postage cost.
Estimated port cost is usually around 20 euros.
The razor head can be shipped in an economy pack, making for a cheaper shipping option.

All prices are without shipment, please take this extra cost into account.

full

full

full
full

full

Right the SR are oiled up in mineral oil to prevent corrosion. I just noticed I forgot to wipe the Eskilstuna clean. If anyone is interested in oil-free close-ups, just ask.

It's a vintage razor, there's some signs of wear, a bit of devil spit (as is visible on the picture) but it's perfectly serviceable.

No one?
I'll deduct 25 on the straight razors plus strop.
If I get no replies by tomorrow, I'll try my luck on the Bay.

250 for stones plus straight razors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom