What's new

Edgar’s in Louisville 25% off Pens

Edgar’s in Louisville Kentucky (no relatives of mine, that I know of) is offering 25% off Pens and Pen accessories this week. They carry Lamy, Sailor, Pelikan, TWSBI, Pilot and Waterman pens and Lamy & Private Reserve inks. I picked up a couple of bottles of Lamy ink for $6.38 a bottle. They also carry a variety of note pads and Relic leather goods as well as Shaving Gear (not on sale). They carry several Brushes, mugs, soaps, stands and Merkur razors. Edgar's currently carries three different types of notebooks: Leuchtturm, Letts of London, and Apica. They have dress shirts on sale also.

$edgars map.jpg

So glad you posted this! I am headed to Louisville Saturday to do some Christmas shopping and may stop by there. I've been looking for a shop that is a bit more local for me. I am going to the Derby City Chop Shop( I have no affiliation, mind you) which is a barber shop that is supposed to get some shaving related items in to sell for Christmas. They are even making a Fall/ Winter aftershave blend to sell. The weekend is looking better by the minute!!

I've been there, purchased two safaris and a few nibs for them. Nice shop, although there prices are pretty close to msrp, so with a 25% discount brings them inline with internet boutiques.

Top Bottom