What's new

ebay soaps

I like the pirates cove soap, though it's been a little while since I last used it. It's not exceptional, but it's pretty good (I tried the bay rum and lime, which smells really nice). It generates a nice lasting lather, and has nice moisturizing properties. I think it's a soap worth purchasing. It is not as good as mamabear. Joel has done a review... you may want to check that out.

Drew

The Honeybee-Spa shaving soaps are fantastic! This is the soap that many try to emulate. Will G was originally a customer of Honeybee Spa before creating his own shea butter shaving soap and now others are changing there formula in an effort to obtain the same degree of excellence and quality.

gundog said:
The Honeybee-Spa shaving soaps are fantastic! This is the soap that many try to emulate. Will G was originally a customer of Honeybee Spa before creating his own shea butter shaving soap and now others are changing there formula in an effort to obtain the same degree of excellence and quality.

I second, gundog. Give the Honeybee-Spa shea butter shaving soap a try. They are awesome.

Top Bottom