What's new

Early birthday mail call šŸ˜Ž

Just a few items, I know, knowā€¦ I need to see a doctorā€¦ but who doesnā€™t? šŸ«£

E967B5B9-D0EA-4045-8A26-F31D7A2F9560.jpeg

Some new additions, GC 84 and Fatip Lo Storto, some new blades, few items already known (Iā€™m looking at you ARKO), soaps, aftershaves and some other ā€œsuppliesā€ (ops, wrong forum) šŸ¤

First shave today with the GC 84 and Iā€™ve got to say, man this thing is smooth. I was afraid the 84 would be too much based on some reviews, but itā€™s not agressive at all! Itā€™s butter efficient. Iā€™m quite impressed.

New Floid after shave. Amazing, old school fragrance, like a barber talc mixed with some old cologne.

First time with Cella red. Awesome. I was a bit scared of some reaction from the scent or the components, but it worked flawlessly, slick as it can be.

Razorock brush, simply amazing, nothing more.

Next in line will be the FOCS, really looking forward to the shave.

Jameson stout and my beloved bready, grassy and creamy virginias. Well, wrong forum šŸ«¢šŸ˜Ž
Ā 
Just a few items, I know, knowā€¦ I need to see a doctorā€¦ but who doesnā€™t? šŸ«£

View attachment 1475719

Some new additions, GC 84 and Fatip Lo Storto, some new blades, few items already known (Iā€™m looking at you ARKO), soaps, aftershaves and some other ā€œsuppliesā€ (ops, wrong forum) šŸ¤

First shave today with the GC 84 and Iā€™ve got to say, man this thing is smooth. I was afraid the 84 would be too much based on some reviews, but itā€™s not agressive at all! Itā€™s butter efficient. Iā€™m quite impressed.

New Floid after shave. Amazing, old school fragrance, like a barber talc mixed with some old cologne.

First time with Cella red. Awesome. I was a bit scared of some reaction from the scent or the components, but it worked flawlessly, slick as it can be.

Razorock brush, simply amazing, nothing more.

Next in line will be the FOCS, really looking forward to the shave.

Jameson stout and my beloved bready, grassy and creamy virginias. Well, wrong forum šŸ«¢šŸ˜Ž
Where's the rest of the order? šŸ˜‰

Happy birthday!
Ā 

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Happy Birthday. That's a very nice "haul", as Adam18, Big_T, ajkel64 and cryhavoc/Jay stated.

Jahe gets a special mention for the funniest comment.
Ā 
Top Bottom