What's new

Dream Production Reissue?

My Christmas wish from Gillette, or some knock-off company:
I'd like a reproduction run of New Model Long Combs made in solid brass. (Using standard D.E. blades...)
Coated in thick, sleek Rhodium and serial numbered.
After seeing how beautiful some of the old engraved models were, I want that too.
And...let's keep the price down to... under $80? Packaging need not be fancy...

Go. Produce us some.
I'll wait right here.
LOL...

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Is this the "All I want for Christmas" thread? I want peace on Earth and good will towards man (and woman). And as long as we're fantasizing, I want a 5'8" redheaded female type woman girlfriend I can reason with (I've had 2 redhead girlfriends and there was no reasoning with either one)
I know exactly where you're coming from. I'd love to see a solid brass modern incarnation of a Flare Tip or '40s style SS

Is this the "All I want for Christmas" thread? I want peace on Earth and good will towards man (and woman). And as long as we're fantasizing, I want a 5'8" redheaded female type woman girlfriend I can reason with (I've had 2 redhead girlfriends and there was no reasoning with either one)
I know exactly where you're coming from. I'd love to see a solid brass modern incarnation of a Flare Tip or '40s style SS

Now that's what I call a fantasy! (The razor part)

You gents are welcome to your Gillette dreams. What I would like to see is Schick Type Ds and Fs being manufactured again. They wouldn't even need to be stainless--the originals were great just as they were.

Here's another teaser from that thread:
attachment.php
Keepin' the rumor alive!

Top Bottom