What's new

Does Fine Soap Ever Run Out

Been using mine for weeks; seems all that’s happen is Mr. Fine’s face is gone. Still seem to have all the soap? Is this soap the bargain of the century or what?

It lasts a long time. I've gotten a year out of each of the two pucks I've purchased (using them on average twice a week).

Before I dove back in to acquisition syndrome, I 3017’ed 3 fine pucks in a row. I shave 7 days a week. I loaded it like I hate it. I would guess I got 100 shaves out of each one. It’s an awesome soap.

So far I've tried American Blend and Italian Citrus, both of which I loved. Trying to figure out which scent to get for my third puck...leaning toward Green Vetiver.

I would recommend L’Orange if you are uncertain. If you’re a fan of scents like PDP63 or Burberry London, then even more so.

So far I've tried American Blend and Italian Citrus, both of which I loved. Trying to figure out which scent to get for my third puck...leaning toward Green Vetiver.

Green vetiver is by far my favorite of the Fine soaps (it's actually the only one I kept out of their entire range).

I have a ‘donut hole’ after 2-3 years with American blend In my rotation. These soaps last!! :thumbup:

Just got a puck of Green Vetiver today. Not sure what to make of the scent, but that's the same way I felt about American Blend and Italian Citrus, and I soon grew to love those scents.

I can’t get any soap to totally disappear... I swear whenever I get a tub down to what I think is about to be the end, it seems to repopulate and mock me that I can’t quite finish it off

I can’t get any soap to totally disappear... I swear whenever I get a tub down to what I think is about to be the end, it seems to repopulate and mock me that I can’t quite finish it off

This is very true. Happens to me too. Thinking "maybe I should throw this away," but then "I'll shave with it tomorrow and then throw it away"... then it ends up looking exactly the same tomorrow and you're stuck with it for the next week. Or two, you know...

Mine refuses to disappear as well. Every day, I think i'm closer to forming that doughnut hole, and every day, even that eludes me. Fresh Vetiver has been my favorite so far, but there are so many I haven't tried yet.

I have Stirling as well, but as I can't seem to finish anything, I couldn't say how longetivity compares. Stirling does feel softer, so I would expect it would go at a faster rate. However, with much more product by mass in the Stirling tub (5.8 vs 3.5 oz), it's a tough call.

I have Stirling as well, but as I can't seem to finish anything, I couldn't say how longevity compares.

It's more or less the same. Lasts forever, although it's a bit softer than those super hard soaps. You load it like you hate it, then look at the tub, and it looks exactly the same as before?!

Top Bottom