What's new

Dirk-Lerxst-Pratt 2 year anniversary PIF.

Not in but I can't think of anything negative to say about your avatar. I've been haulin shopping carts for 12 years! Congrats on the anniversary, friend.

If Dirk can't type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all. I'm in.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

I'm in. Haven't tried a soap or Bay Rum scented anything.

If Dirk can't type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all.

Congratulations on 2 years membership. The PIF is not for me, but thanks on behalf of the membership for a very kind gesture.

Thanks from me personally for your input and help around the site!

If Dirk can't type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all. :>)

But, not in! Great PIF and congrats on 2 great years!

Cheers

I'm in but I say old man I would like to point out that It is frowned upon to eat peas with a knife and soup with a fork.
If Dirk can type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all. Just hunt and peck.

Congrats on the two years! I'm in for sure, been dying to try that out.

Oh, and: If Dirk can't type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all.

Well, hard to believe it's been two years today that I began this life of AD consumption. Thanks for making me poorer B&B!

While not the most wise, prolific, or gentlemanly poster, I am very grateful for all the knowledge I've been exposed to, and the great people I've shared stories with.

congrats on 2 years my friend! You are part of the reason as to why this is such a great forum, and your insightful, thoughtful and well-mannered posts have proven time and time again the type of person you are- as does this PIF.

not in.

If Dirk can't type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all.

Congrats and I am IN... This is indeed a great forum, with many, many great people...

Dean

I'm in.

If Dirk can't type something positive, he shouldn't type anything at all. Because he good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him.

Top Bottom