What's new

Denim

Everybody in Europe know this brand - DENIM. Since 1976 they are sell in almost all european countries. But I am bit curious - I have seen 2 versions of deo and shaving creams - produced by Codaa and Conter (both made in Italy).

So what is the difference between them?

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks !

Denim is famous, at least here in Italy, for its extended line of aftershaves (you can literally buy them everywhere). Some are outrageous but I kinda like the fougerish Denim Black.
I've only seen the shaving cream in the second picture but never used it. It sells at the same low price point of Palmolive shaving cream, a little cheaper than Proraso cream in tube. (Proraso's best price I've found is €1.79)

Thanks! I am using the second pictured cream, but seems there are different packages or producers ;)
I myself love denim original scent

I remember Denim as an aftershave back in the 80's along side other classics such as Insignia, Mandate, Hai Karate, Blue Stratos etc

Never knew they did a shaving cream though

In case somebody is interested, I’m testing Denim original shaving cream. So far so good. Nice scent like original Denim AS. I can create with it a yogurt-like lather same quality like LEA creams. Only difference I would say you need to use more of this cream then with LEA. Just put more to your bowl then usual. Good slickness, cushion. And it’s dirt cheap.

Top Bottom