What's new

FSOT Den Clearing...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen
The clearance continues. I'm just not into having a lot of razors any longer. I also prefer the new razors I have etc. So here goes. ALL PRICES will be in US dollars and will have tracked shipping included in the prices. I will ship to Canada and the US. If you live elsewhere PM me and I will work out the shipping costs. I will ONLY ship with tracking included.
1. A Timeless Bronze OC .78 base. I'v got the SB coming, so I just don't need this one. Been used 4 times. A new one shipped would cost $117. So I'll sell this for $70 shipping included.
fullsizeoutput_d3.jpeg

2. Next is a really nice travel set with a Gillette Tech razor, mirror, scissors, tweezers, nail file and cuticle tool. The leather case is in very good condition. The Mirror is worn and scratched on the "magnifying" side but in good shape on the regular side. $60 shipped
IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG
3. A 1921 New Standard. Now this one is a bit odd. The case says "Made in USA" and the razor was made in England. The case and razor are in terrific shape. No cracks, bent teeth etc. There is one very small blemish on the cap. The case doesn't quite close (1/8") but has no cosmetic issues. $50 shipped.
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG
4. A cased Lereche razor. Beautiful condition as to the razor and inside the case. The outside has some wear marks. Opens and closes with no issues. The razor has an aluminum handle, straight teeth and is a nice mid range shaver. Also comes with 3 original blades. $75 shipped
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0632.JPG
5. A cased Rotbart with blades. Excellent condition, aluminum handle and is an excellent shaver. $50 shipped.
IMG_0405.JPG
6. A 1956 cased Diplomat B2. This thing is beautiful. I believe it's been re-plated at some point and the case is in terrific shape as well. The case has some scratches on the bottom. It opens and closes perfectly. The blade dispenser is correct but it's rusty and beat up. It wouldn't be too hard to find one in better shape.
Now the razor. Virtually flawless. Some extremely faint buffing on the cap. $75 shipped.
Pictures in the next reply.
7. ABC Pocket Edition. The outside of the case shows some brassing plus I replaced the interior but managed to get the razor insert upside down. Oh well. Everything's in good shape. The razor has no cracks or bent teeth. The handle has a slight curve and I'm not sure how that occurred. Also the base of the handle has a flattened spot where it may have been dropped. A nice elegant shaver in pretty good shape. $40 shipped. Pics in next reply.

Hey guys feel free to comment if you think something isn't priced right or if you have an observation.

Hey guys feel free to comment if you think something isn't priced right or if you have an observation.
Timeless sells “returns” and they have the oc bronze baseplate for $50. So, you might have the baseplate priced a little high. GLWTS!

Timeless sells “returns” and they have the oc bronze baseplate for $50. So, you might have the baseplate priced a little high. GLWTS!
Yes but you forget they charge for shipping, I live in Canada so they charge me for that. And it costs me to send to the states so unfortunately I can't sell the plate for $50 with shipping included because then I'm losing far too much. But I do appreciate your comments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom