What's new

Den Clearance ATT SE1, Rare soap from Germany, Simpson brush, blades and more!

I’m finally getting around to this. Approximate retail prices are in parens.

For the brave person who wants all four lots $150 (discounted from $210 separately). The ATT SE1 and Simpson’s Brush are worth more than this. Everything else is a bonus!

Lot One - Blades

DE:
Polsilver - 16 boxes of 5 blades each (80 blades) ($25)
7 O’Clock Blacks 5 boxes of 7 blades each (35 blades) ($10)
Variety pack of DEs. 10 boxes of 5 blades each. Includes Astras, Gillette Silver Blues and others (50 blades) . ($10)

SE:
Gem persona. 3 boxes of 10 blades each. (30 blades). Unopened ($15)
Cartridges:
Gillette fusion 5: One package of 8 blades. Retail. $23.
Lot One: $30
IMG_2429.jpeg

Lot Two - Brushes

Simpson’s duke 3. ($90 new.) With box
Vie-long horse hair. $40, new. (This brush is definitely “de-funked” No smell). With box

IMG_2432.jpeg

Lot two: $50.
Lot Three - SE Artist Club Safety Razors

ATT SE1 head only - no Handle. The picture with the handle is just so you can see what it looks like. Just the head ($120. )
RazoRock BLACK HAWK ($25)

Lot 3: $90
IMG_2428.jpeg

IMG_2427.jpeg

Lot Four - Soaps and Creams

All used less than 5 times

Deluxe Soap x- Dolce Vita ($14)

The Holy Black - Ginger and Lemon ($18)

Meissner Tremonia Dark Limes Shaving Soap Refill (German). Tough to get in the US ($24)

Caswell and Massey Newport cream. ($25). Full disclosure - this is a brushless cream

Bonus: VDH sample puck (unused)
Bonus Two: TOBs samples. Full disclosure. I just found these. They are a bit dried and need to be revived with some hot water. Some are used a bit other new. Really this is just an add on.
Bonus Three: Wholly Kaw La Fougère Parfaite (Donkey milk). Sample. Just a few shaves left.
Lot 4: $40
IMG_2431.jpeg

Hi all. Until I figure out how to edit the post, lots one and two are taken. The razors and soap’s are still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom