What's new

Dear great and wise aftershave board, I need help to fulfill my leather fantasy

Got a sample of the WSP Boston Leather. Smells like a baseball glove. The sample was not as strong as Trumper's Spanish Leather but also did not seem have a ton of staying power. I am ok with that.

Thanks for the suggestion P 51G-t

i recently bought Fine's latest product Latigo which is their take on Knize ten. it is f******** brilliant.

i would say its my #1 leather scent now right there with Cuir Et Epices. i only wish the fine AS had some moisturizing properties so i can use it for my head shaves also.

Got a sample of the WSP Boston Leather. Smells like a baseball glove. The sample was not as strong as Trumper's Spanish Leather but also did not seem have a ton of staying power. I am ok with that.

Thanks for the suggestion P 51G-t
I’m glad you like it. I may have to try out Trumpers Spanish Leather, although Knize ten sounds really good too.

I can tell you first hand PAA Booms Town Bay Rum is exactly what you are looking for, no joke........it smells incredible, another soap also that you might want to give a go with would be the Goodfellas Inferno and or Furiah, those are heavy with leather, Furiah more so then inferno, also Chiseled Face makes a scent called Midnight Stag and that is pretty much right in the alley as well for leather, while I don't have first hand experience with it, it has gotten some really good reviews, but honestly PAA Booms Town Bay Rum is what you want to pull the trigger on.

several leather options!
not least of which is classic english leather.
perhaps standout is knize ten.
smn peau is a knock-out!
you'll just have to work the crowd and decide for yourself!
enjoy the party!

leathers.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I can tell you first hand PAA Booms Town Bay Rum is exactly what you are looking for, no joke........it smells incredible, another soap also that you might want to give a go with would be the Goodfellas Inferno and or Furiah, those are heavy with leather, Furiah more so then inferno, also Chiseled Face makes a scent called Midnight Stag and that is pretty much right in the alley as well for leather, while I don't have first hand experience with it, it has gotten some really good reviews, but honestly PAA Booms Town Bay Rum is what you want to pull the trigger on.

I concur with this. I don’t buy or use Artisan aftershave’s usually. But I have tried a sample of this from a generous forum member here.

It is a wonderful aftershave scent. It reminds me of a discontinued cologne spray from Avon called, “Black Suede Leather.” Many are familiar with Avon’s Black Suede, but they may Have not realized Avon made a leather version of Black Suede. Why they discontinued it makes no sense to me, as it is a wonderful cologne spray.

of which I have a lifetime supply of 5 large bottles. :) I personally wouldn’t fork out the money for Boomtown’s, because I am a cheap bastage and already have over 200 Vintage and Modern aftershaves.

But that’s no fault of PAA and doesn’t reflect on the greatness of Boomtown, because it’s truly, awesome smelling stuff. :)

Top Bottom