What's new

DE body shaving

I use my Merkur 3C de razor for whole body shaving now and I typically go through 7 Astra blades per shave and seems to be going well. For my face I switched back to electric shaving and it seems better for me i think. When I do the whole body shave it only takes me 1 hour which isn’t too bad. I feel much cleaner and looks better for me it’s my personal preference. I like close shaving. When I do the body shave I find it easier and faster just to dry shave then ditch the blade when it starts to go dull and put another blade in. As well I tried a lot of different DE razors and find that the Merkur 34C works the best. The razors I have owned are the Fatboy, super speed, Merkur Futur, and a couple of other cheap ones. So I thought I’d share. Happy holidays and happy shaving.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
You may have mentioned that at some point. Bet you could beat Santa at traveling through chimneys as a result and have an edge against him in two triathlon events.

Hoping your holidays are excellent and further hoping Gillette’s movement of Astra manufacturing to my favorite subcontinent in South Asia is only an improvement for your shaves.

Top Bottom