What's new

Dallas Ft Worth Area?

Anyone know of any grooming/shaving shops in the DFW area? I need a place to shop that isn't online or the Art Of Shaving shop in the mall.

Welcome to B&B, SD.

Fort Worth here- there isn't a great deal to be found in Fort Worth (Sorry, but I have not heard of Dallas. :biggrin:) There is a C&E in the Hulen Mall, Neiman Marcus in the Ridgmar Mall, the various B&BWs at any mall, and the local Sally's, CVS, Walgreens or neighborhood shop. If you are looking for edt bargains there is a Marshalls, Ross and Burlington Coat Factory.

I would like to invite you to the next Metroplex meeting of B&B. It will most likely involve BBQ and maybe a beverage or two.

Enjoy the board.

Welcome to B&B, SD.

Fort Worth here- there isn't a great deal to be found in Fort Worth (Sorry, but I have not heard of Dallas. :biggrin:) There is a C&E in the Hulen Mall, Neiman Marcus in the Ridgmar Mall, the various B&BWs at any mall, and the local Sally's, CVS, Walgreens or neighborhood shop. If you are looking for edt bargains there is a Marshalls, Ross and Burlington Coat Factory.

I would like to invite you to the next Metroplex meeting of B&B. It will most likely involve BBQ and maybe a beverage or two.

Enjoy the board.

Thanks, I don't make it down to Ft Worth very often. Maybe I should?

Top Bottom