What's new

D.R.Harris Windsor Arrives

Emailed them asking for a sample. Thank you for the review David, have you tried DR Harris Arlington cream? Just so you could compare the two creams. Knocking Arlington out of its spot... wow didn't expect you to ever say that.

Emailed them asking for a sample. Thank you for the review David, have you tried DR Harris Arlington cream? Just so you could compare the two creams. Knocking Arlington out of its spot... wow didn't expect you to ever say that.

Never tried the Arlington cream, Till, and not really planning to. As you know, I just love soaps, especially the Harris ones. And yes, if Harris can produce a tallow soap on par with the current range, then the Windsor scent will certainly take the lead.

Never tried the Arlington cream, Till, and not really planning to. As you know, I just love soaps, especially the Harris ones. And yes, if Harris can produce a tallow soap on par with the current range, then the Windsor scent will certainly take the lead.
Ah was going to offer to send you some of mine to compare the two creams. I really hope I get a sample, I am really interested in getting some of this (I still need to get a Marlborough Soap).

Ah was going to offer to send you some of mine to compare the two creams. I really hope I get a sample, I am really interested in getting some of this (I still need to get a Marlborough Soap).

Till, if you'd like me to do that, there's no problem. I am going away on Sunday for a week up to North Yorkshire, so I wouldn't be able to try it until I get back.

When I requested my sample I inquired about the soap and they said:

"there will be a shaving soap in the very near future - as soon as it is available it will be on our website."

I'm looking forward to trying this frag out, it sounds interesting for sure.

David could you post the ingredients list, please?

proxy.php

I'm pretty sure about that, David. My only hope is that it won't cause me any itching issues as the Arlington soap did.

Have you tried any of the other Harris soaps, Marco? The citrus of the Windsor is very subdued compared to the Arlington.

I went ahead and took the plunge on this and ordered through their website. I was out of Arlington splash and just kept clicking on things... all of a sudden I am checking out with some items. I went for the Windsor cream and splash.

I just went to TESC website to see if by chance they had the Windsor in yet. They did not, but it looks like they have free shipping right now. Cheapest place I've seen to get a puck of DRH soap, that's where I got my Arlington. I'm currently trying to resist ordering a Marlborough puck myself right now, I have way too much stuff already.

I did email DRH asking for a sample of the Windsor, thanks to whoever it was that posted the link.

If the scent is similar to Pen's BB I may have to get it in Aftershave as well. I love having one scent throughout my shave routine. I prefer soaps and with the BB soap being not worth the money... it looks like D.R. Harris is gonna win my money.

Top Bottom